Cimarron® Comfort Height® two-piece round-front 1.28 gpf toilet with Class Five® flush technology, right-hand trip lever and Insuliner® tank liner
Featuring the classic, versatile look of the Cimarron collection, this two-piece toilet combines water-saving flush performance with graceful curves. A 1.28-gallon flush provides up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This toilet features innovative AquaPiston™ technology, a patented flush engine, that delivers a fast, powerful, and plug-free flush. An insulating tank liner helps prevent condensation on the outside of the tank. For comfort and ease of use, the round-front bowl is positioned at a convenient height.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- Combination consists of the K-4829 bowl and the K-4166 tank.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets
- Insuliner® tank liner minimizes condensation on the tank when exposed to high humidity.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Seat and supply line not included.
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- 2-1/8-inch glazed trapway.
- DryLock™ System saves installation time and helps prevent water leakage
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms.
- Two-piece toilet.
List price*: $474.35 and up
TECHNICAL INFORMATION FOR DOWNLOAD